The V-12 vegan sneakers from Veja are crafted using raw sustainable materials, including wild rubber sourced from the Amazonian rainforest and cotton that has been coated with corn waste laminate. Featuring a beautiful burgundy and butter sole contrast, these can be paired with anything. Dress them down with jeans and a tee for weekend wear.
This style fits large, we recommend going down a size.
The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre