Add a handful of these best-selling, restorative salts to a warm bath to help you relax and unwind before bedtime. We infuse mineral-rich sea salt crystals from South America with pure, organic lavender essential oil, sourced from the unspoilt foothills of the French Alps, for a beautifully therapeutic bath
Suitable for vegans.
- Deeply relaxing
*To purchase the limited edition holiday packaging, please ensure you select the one titled 'limited edition'
About our products:
• Always cruelty free with no animal testing
• Certified organic skincare with 100% natural ingredients
• Our products never contain any of the following: synthetic fragrances, silicones, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA, EDTA, nano technology, genetically modified organisms (GMO), petroleum or BHT. Why? Because we operate on theprecautionary principle which simply means that when in doubt about an ingredient's safety, we leave it out.
• Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with vegetable based inks
• Our 100% recyclable blue glass bottles are made from UK sand, limestone and soda ash and our blue plastic bottles are made from 100% recycled materials
How to Use:
Add two generous scoops to a warm bath, sink in and relax.
Maris sal (pure sea salt), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin. This is a vegan product.
Our bath salts are made using natural, additive-free sea salt, harvested by traditional methods in the bay of Brittany, France. The salt harvesting ecological project has turned the bay area from a neglected swampland into an important wildlife wetland.